CREATING ENTREPRENEURIAL OPPORTUNITIES (CEO)
OPEN TO GRADES: 12
PREREQUISITES: Students are required to compete for entry into the CEO Program. Application and interview will be required for each interested student.
LENGTH OF COURSE: 1 year
Business concepts learned through the experiential CEO class are critical; the 21st century skills of problem solving, teamwork, self-motivation, responsibility, higher order thinking, communication and inquiry are at the heart of student development throughout the course. Students will meet at a variety of county-wide business locations throughout the year and meet from 7:50 to 9:20 a.m..
CEO hopefuls are in the process of submitting their 2020 - 2021 CEO Application. Applications are available in December of every school year.
Things to know about CEO Program
- Commitment – is a one year program
- Professionalism – will be expected to dress and behave appropriately
- Responsibility – the level of expectation is very high!
- Transportation – you will need to provide your own transportation
- Classroom – none !! you will meet at various Montgomery County offices
- Inventiveness – you will be expected to start and operate a business
- Application – tough competition.. 1. Appl 2. Interview 3. Selection & Notification
- Meeting times 7:50AM to 10:00AM
- Sacrifices...CEO Students:
- Will not be able to participate in Flex Time activites
- Will not be able to take 0hr classes
- Will not be able to take 1st hour Choir
CEO Application - online application