Thank you for your interest in the Hillsboro PreK Program!
In order to be eligible for enrollment in the Hillsboro PreK, all children must first attend a PreK Screening. These screenings are held monthly, and are by appointment only. Children are age-eligible for PreK if they have turned 3 years old by September 1 of the school year of enrollment. All children should screen no later than MAY of the school year prior to their enrollment, as classes fill up quickly! *At this time, screenings are being held remotely due to COVID-19 health & safety precautions.
Please call Miss Sarah in the PreK Office to schedule an appointment for your child! 217-532-7822
Once you have scheduled a screening, the following documents are required prior to your child beginning school.
- Lead Screening
- Birth Certificate (from courthouse)
- Proof of Household Income (ONE of the following: copy of WIC, SNAP, TANF, Medical Card (in parent's name), OR W2, tax return, or 2 most recent pay stubs) (*Required at time of screening)
These forms should be completed and brought to the Pre-k Screening (click the link below to access the forms).
- Enrollment Packet (Printable Forms) OR Enrollment Packet Online Forms (fillable ONLINE)
- Ages & Stages Questionnaire
- Ages & Stages Social Emotional Questionnaire
The above forms will be sent to you in the mail prior to your child's scheduled screening, and you will need to complete and return them at the time of your child's screening. However, you may also scan/email or fax these documents to: email@example.com or Fax: 217-534-6088 (Attention: Sarah VanMiddendorp)
Please click on this link to sign up online, OR call Miss Sarah in the PreK Office to schedule a screening or if you have questions about our PreK Program. Don't forget to visit and Like our Hillsboro PreK Facebook Page!