**CLICK HERE** to sign up for a PreK Screening!! or call 217-532-7822
Thank you for your interest in the Hillsboro PreK Program!
In order to be eligible for enrollment in the Hillsboro PreK, all children must first attend a PreK Screening. These screenings are held on Friday mornings in March & April, and are by appointment only. Children are age-eligible for PreK if they have turned 3 years old by September 1 of the school year of enrollment. All children should screen during March/April of the school year prior to their Fall enrollment, as classes fill up quickly! DO NOT WAIT TIL AUGUST!
*Those wishing to enroll their child during the current school year should call or email the PreK Office to find out about screening and class openings.
These forms should be completed and brought to the Pre-k Screening (click the link below to access the forms).
- Enrollment Packet (Printable Forms) OR Enrollment Packet Online Forms (fillable ONLINE)
- Ages & Stages Cognition Questionnaire
- Ages & Stages Social Emotional Questionnaire
- Proof of Household Income (ONE of the following: copy of WIC, SNAP, TANF, Medical Card (in parent's name), OR W2, tax return, or 2 most recent pay stubs from BOTH parents if residing in the same home) (*Required at time of screening)
The above forms will be sent to you in the mail or emailed prior to your child's scheduled screening, and you will need to complete and return them at the time of your child's screening. However, you may also scan/email these documents to: email@example.com
The following documents are required at HCUSD## Registration in August, or before your child's first day of school if enrolling after the start of the year.
- Physical (click for printable form)
- Lead Screening
- Birth Certificate (from courthouse)
Please click on this link to sign up online, OR call Miss Sarah in the PreK Office at 217-532-7822 to schedule a screening or if you have questions about our PreK Program.
Don't forget to visit and Like our Hillsboro PreK Facebook Page!