• Registration Forms 

    PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH SKYWARD IF YOU ARE A RETURNING HILLSBORO COMMUNITY SCHOOL DISTRICT STUDENT.  Please call your school if you do not know your Skyward information.  
    IF you are new to the school district, please fill out the correct forms and take in to your school to start the registration process.  Thank you!
    Registration documents are available online by grade level for your child's schools.  Many of these forms are interactive, meaning that you can fill them out on your computer, print them, and save a copy for your records.  If you prefer not to fill them out on your computer, you may print them and fill them out by hand.
    Notes: Applications for Free/Reduced lunches are available through the registration links on the left side of this page.  Families who have a Food Stamp/TANF number will not need to fill out the application forms for free/reduced lunches.  Forms for anything health related are located in the Health Forms sidebar.
Last Modified on July 24, 2023