All pick-up and drop-offs
should still be done on the Seymour Avenue side of the building. Cones and
signage will be in place to assist drivers. In addition, school personnel
dressed in safety gear will be actively providing guidance. Please cooperate with
their direction. Most school staff members will begin parking in the rear lot
leaving more parking spaces directly in front of the building.
Please adhere to the following
If you choose to park....
If you choose to pick-up or drop-off in the horseshoe drive....
- If you park in one of the parking lots inside the horseshoe drive, please walk your child to and from the building. There should be no unaccompanied children in those lots.
- If you park in either of the lots outside of the horseshoe drive then unaccompanied students may walk to and from your car using the sidewalks.
- Please do not pull into the drive until after the buses have left.
- Please load and unload only from the passenger side and only once you have pulled up next to the cub in the pick-up/drop-off zone.
- Do not load or unload from the inside lane of the driveway.
- Drivers should stay in their car. If your child needs assistance loading or unloading then please park in one of the lots.
Please pull as far around the drive as you can before stopping at the curb. This will speed things up tremendously. If there are any curb-side spots open in front of you keep moving forward. Blue signs will mark the beginning and end of the pick-up/drop-off zone. Please do not stop right in front of the building if there are open spots further along the drive. This will only add a few more steps for your child, but will greatly improve traffic flow.