HHS Core Value: Respect - demonstrate a mutual consideration of the rights and feeling of all stake holders.
1. Be on time! This means in your assigned seat or you are tardy.
2. Be prepared! Bring all materials with you and take them as you leave.
3. The teacher dismisses the class, NOT the bell.
4. All electronics need to be silenced for the entire class period.
5. No eating or drinking in the regular classroom.
6. Be respectful of yourself, others and school property.
7. Use your passing periods to take care of bathroom breaks.
* To receive full credit, all work must be turned in on time.