Attention Parents/Guardians of HCUSD 3 students:
Due to the concerns over the spreading COVID-19 virus, the HCUSD#3 will begin the school closure starting March 16th, 2020 and continue through the end of the 2020-2021 school year. The district has developed a remote learning plan. Click here to view the plan.
- There is a Continuous Learning Plan in place at HCUSD#3. There is online and a paper option for all classes. If you need a paper option delivered, please call your child's school.
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd, all offices will be closed to the public. Staff will continue to be available at each office to take phone calls and help coordinate with those employees working from home.
- Meal delivery has begun. Breakfast and lunch will be delivered to all students in need. Please call your child’s school to sign up for this service if you wish to be added to the list. Meal delivery will end on June 2, 2020.
- All extra-curricular activities, meetings, practices and sporting events are cancelled during the closure.
- Any K-12th grade student who has internet access but needs a computer device may borrow a Chromebook during the closure. Call your child's school to make arrangments for a 6-12th grader to borrow a Chromebook.
- HHS Graduation will be on May 29, 2020 in a modified version. Details will be released soon.
- Prom and 8th grade dance are canceled for this year.
- If you or your child need any assistance during this closure, please contact our schools. The physical and emotional health and safety of students still remains our district’s primary focus.
Stay tuned to this site for updated information. THANK YOU for your patience in this unprecedented situation.
To learn about the Continous Learning plans for your student, please click on the name of your school listed above in the black bar.
Contact Information of our Schools:
Jr. High 217-532-3742
High School 217-532-2841
Unit Office: 217-532-2942